Well that’s because of a chemical used by nearly every brand on the planet: 2 hydroxyethyl methacrylate – HEMA.
When I researched more about this, I found it documented in medical journals as one of the top skin allergens and causes of allergic contact dermatitis.
I learnt about so many people that had developed this allergy to hema. They were taking all the recommended precautions and still suffering, just to continue their passion in nails. And all that many of them needed was to switch to HEMA Free!
So what if there were safer products for everyone to use, whether you have allergies or not? That would be great right?!
Along with the hundreds of 5 star reviews, we've been able help so many customers that have had reactions to other products by providing a HEMA free alternative. It won't take long to realise why they love using our products, and why you will too.